2018-01-09

Happy New Year!

THE BLOOD
STILL WORKS
IN 2018.
Kirk Franklin

Collected words for the New Year 2018 from others and added also a word from me. My word for this year is SELF. You can use this word in many combinations:

SELF-confidence
SELF-realization
SELF-activity
...

How important is that word I discovered on the path while was looking for me myself. That's why I called our foundation Self Active Planet. Hope, that this year self-exploring will be exating and creative. Wishing you a very happy New Year 2018'!
GD





















----------------------------------------
* self - a person's essential being that distinguishes them from others,
especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action.
"our alienation from our true selves"
synonyms: ego, I, oneself, persona, person, identity, character,
personality, psyche, soul, spirit, mind, intellect,
inner man/woman/person, inner self,
one's innermost feelings,
one's heart of hearts
"these whispers come from our inner self"