2016-01-01

Happy New Year

The power of simple life...

 ”Not perfect… just available.
That's the type of person
God is looking for today.”
[Kirk Franklin]

We can learn from I Ching that great people do great things, but they usually neglect those little things which seem not to be that important relative to it.

But even great love which doesn’t satisfy your simple needs may bring suffer. And from the other hand, when your needs are fullfilled great love is not required to make you happy.

Looking very far we should notice, that long distance happiness is composed with everyday little joys which don’t require much strength to offer. Otherwise we couldn’t be able to offer someone enough every day.

I’d like to go back to the old babajis’ aim and also my credo: Truth, Simplicity and Love, and emphasize simplicity as my word for a new year.

Wishing you all the best in New Year, and hoping to wander together through the worlds of truth, with still this love support we give each other each and every day in every way.





















GD

--------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to share I Still Heaven't Found What I'm Looking For from Ricki and the Flash. Enjoy this one :-)